Saturday, July 24, 2010

Episode 1: Welcome!

It's my very first podcast and I know it's a little rough. Podcasting from a tiny New York City apartment, I talk about what's on my needles: the Irtfa'a "shawl of shame", the delightful Citron, and Rockin Sock Club's "Ada Lovelace".


I've finished a Clapotis, and also the lovely shawlette Annis, which I knit from Miss Babs "Yet".


In my quest for the perfect three ply sock yarn, I finally finished spinning Crown Mountain Farms "Locomotive Breath", and now I'm trying to play "Tour de Fleece" catch up with some Louet Blue Faced Leicester, which I am planning to knit into Ysolda Teague's "Coraline" cardigan.


I review Lucy Neatby's "Cool Socks Warm Feet", which is a must, in my opinion, for every knitter's library, whether you make socks or not.


The music in this episode is "Sunshine" by Jeff Wahl from his album "12 String". It can be found at Magnatune.


And oh yes, I told a joke.

1 comment:

  1. I am really enjoying the podcast! Very nice addition. I look forward to the NYC segments, as I will be visiting in October. Anyway. Also commenting to say that I am only able to stream from libsyn at the moment, there seems to be a glitch with iTunes?

    ReplyDelete